Some of the highlights include:
- A BIOS/UEFI requirements document that containing recommendations to ensure firmware is compatible with the Linux kernel.
- Getting started links describing how to download, install, configure and debug Ubuntu.
- Links to certified hardware, debugging tools, SystemTap guides, packaging guides, kernel building notes.
- Debugging tips, covering: hotkeys, suspend/resume, sound, X and wireless and an A5 sized Ubuntu Debugging booklet.
- Link to fwts-live, the Firmware Test Suite live image.
Kudos to Chris Van Hoof for organizing this useful portal.