Version 13.07.00 of the Firmware Test Suite has been released today. This latest release includes the following new features:
* A new uefivarinfo utility to show UEFI NVRAM variable usage
* Use the latest version of ACPICA (version 20130626)
* SMBIOS test now performs some more sanity checks
* kernel log test now scans for lpc_ich warnings
* Add the --acpica-debug option (for debugging purposes only)
..and also a bunch of bug fixes.
For more details, please consult the release notes.
The source tarball is available at: http://fwts.ubuntu.com/release/fwts-V13.07.00.tar.gz and can be cloned from the repository: git://kernel.ubuntu.com/hwe/fwts.git
The fwts 13.07.00 .debs are available in the firmware testing PPA and will soon appear in Ubuntu Saucy 13.10.