UEFI uefidump, additional support for:
- KEK, KEKDefault, PK, PKDefault global variables scan
- db, dbx, dbt variables scan
- messaging device path: add Fibre Channel Ex subtype-21, ATA subtype-18, Fibre Channel Ex subtype-21, USB WWID subtype-16, VLAN subtype-20, Device Logical Unit subtype-17, SAS Ex subtype-22, iSCSI subtype-19, NVM Express namespace subtype-23, Media Protocol subtype-5, PIWG Firmware File subtype-6, PIWG Firmware Volume subtype-7 and extend the Messaging Device Path type Vendor subtype-10.
- Update to ACPICA version 20140325
- Add S3 hybrid suspend / resume support with new --s3-hybrid option
- Improved reporting of errors on ACPI evaluation errors
- New _PLD, _CRS and _PRS dump utilities
- New General Purpose Events (GPE) dump utility
- --disassemble-aml option accepts an output directory argument
- Add DBG2, DBGP, SPCR and MCHI tables to acpidump utility
- Add -R, --rsdp option to specify the RSDP address
- _IFT, _SRV, _PIC, _UDP, _UPP, _PMM, _MSG, _GAI, _CID, _CDM and _CBA checks added to method test
- dmicheck: add more checks for invalid DMI fields
- Support for i386 amd64 armel armhf aarch64 ppc64 ppc64e. fwts support for aarch64 was a notable achievement
- Sync klog scanning with 3.13 kernel error messages
- Remove unused LaunchPad bug tagging
- Add Ivybridge and Haswell MSRs to msr test
- Check CPU maximum frequencies
Contributors to fwts in the current release cycle are (in alphabetical order): Alex Hung, Colin King, Ivan Hu, Jeffrey Bastian, Keng-Yu Lin, Matt Fleming. Also, thanks to Naresh Bhat for testing and feedback for the aarch64 port and to Robert Moore for the on-going work with ACPICA.
As ever, all contributions are welcome, including bug reports and feature requests. Visit the fwts wiki page for more details.