- ACPI: ASPT (System Performance Tuning Table)
- Update ACPICA to version 20151124
- Boot path sync with UEFI specification 2.5 adding:
- SD device path
- Bluetooth device path
- Wireless device path
- Ramdisk device path
- Mixed tests and test category options, e.g. fwts --uefitests klog cpufreq will run all the UEFI tests as well as klog and cpufreq tests
- A new --log-level option that allows one to log test that fail at specified a level or higher, e.g. fwts --log-level high will just show high and critical test failures.
- The apcidump table dump pseudo-test is now aligned with the ACPICA table dumping (disassembly) engine.
- Various bug fixes.
We are also very grateful for the community contributions to FWTS, this buy-in from community is appreciated and makes FWTS a better tool to support different architectures and systems.
As ever, with new releases, please consult the release notes.