Wednesday 12 August 2009

Ouch that hurts!

Well, my blogging throughput has been a little slow over the past week for various reasons. Currently I'm suffering from a slipped disc in my neck which is killing me and making life difficult as it's trapping nerves in my arms and legs and that makes sitting up and typing a little difficult (my fingers go numb and my legs go wobbly!)

Hopefully I'm going to be operated on by the UK's National Health Service sometime before the the Sun turns into a lump of coal, but in the mean time I'm taking mind-numbing pain killers. If this blog goes quiet it just means I've had an operation and I'm out of action for a while. If the blog goes very quiet you know that the operation when hideously wrong(!).

Meanwhile, I will still try and post some technical bits-and-bobs to this blog, but don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment